HEMPEARTH MACRO LIGHT TABS 120MCG (10 TABS)
Macrodosing LSD: The Experience
Increased sensory perception is a hallmark effect of LSD. This can take the form of an enhanced appreciation for music, or a sharpened sense of smell and taste. Touch also becomes heightened, and many people experience a strong desire to touch soft items as well as other people. Another unique property of LSD as well as other psychedelics is synesthesia, a condition that involves senses merging—you might “taste” music or “hear” colors.
Vivid hallucinations are also a common and profound aspect of an LSD experience. Consisting of often colorful visions, hallucinations are often the highlight of people’s experiences. Auditory hallucinations are also not uncommon.
The psychological effects of LSD can be divided into three main categories: positive, neutral, and negative. At low to moderate dose amounts, it’s more common to have a positive or neutral experience. As the dose size increases, however, so does the possibility of experiencing negative psychological effects. This is why it is important to start low and get to know your dose when macro dosing LSD. Preparing your set and setting are essential to preparing for a good trip.
- Increase in associative and creative thinking
- Closed and open-eye visuals
- Ego dissolution
- Sense of unity and connectedness to other life forms
- General sense of euphoria
- Life-changing spiritual experiences
- Change in consciousness
- Lost track of time
- Lack of focus
- Unusual thoughts and speech
- Range of emotions
- Fear of death
- Overwhelming feelings
Studies into LSD are being conducted across the United States and abroad, and evidence is strong that it can be a driver of personal growth. In fact, some studies have shown that LSD could help treat anxiety and depression, as well as boost creativity, personal growth, and spirituality.
Many people who have had spiritual experiences on LSD say the drug helped them face parts of themselves they didn’t know existed. While these experiences can be difficult and even terrifying, virtually everyone who has had difficult yet profound psychedelic experiences say they’re better for it.
Start with 1 tab and wait 45-60 minutes. Experienced users may prefer to take a booster dose of a half or full tab after 60-90 minutes.
Experiences can last anywhere from 6 hours to 12+ hours. The average is 8-10 hours for a full trip.
- Cannabis: LSD and other psychedelics can produce a cross tolerance with cannabis. Heavy cannabis users may require a higher dose than average, however this is not always the case, so best to start low and go slow. You can always take a booster dose. Cannabis may also increase the effects of psychedelics when consumed at the same time.
- Alcohol: Do not combine due to risk of negative effects.
- Antidepressants: SSRIs and MAOIs: Do not combine due to risk of serotonin syndrome.