Microdosing psychedelics is a growing trend that involves ingesting very small sub-hallucinogenic amounts of substances like psilocybin-containing mushrooms.The most commonly benefits are : improved mood, increased focus and enhanced creativity, and let people see new concepts, ideas, and understand abstract concepts in a different way.
Why Silicon Valley Is Microdosing ‘Magic Mushrooms’ To Boost Their Careers?
Silicon Valley, the home of Facebook, Apple, Google and Twitter, is the embodiment of the hustle culture.They also desire to advance their careers against some of the smartest and most talented people in the world.
Taking mushrooms is a siren’s song luring fast-track professionals to boost their creativity and greatly enhance their work performance “It feels like the next level up”
“After my first microdose, I almost immediately felt more calm and less anxious; things just seemed clearer in my head,” .“I’ve been doing this for a while now, and the benefits still stick, and my tolerance for magic mushrooms is still the same, which is interesting to me”
Lowering stress is one of the main reasons techies are turning to microdosing .
When psychedelics, particularly psilocybin, enter the brain, the brain’s pre-existing networks which make up the personality collapse. The ego is broken down and people experience the world again through the eyes of a child, seeing the world from a new viewpoint.Magic mushrooms also inspire creativity by increasing the rate at which ideas enter the mind.
Microdosing help in a wide variety of ways:
- Anxiety—Work, general, or social
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Athletic Performance – boosted energy and stamina
- Bipolar Disorder
- Contentment – aids in “living in the now”
- Dexterity – driving, playing a musical instrument, etc.
- Empathy – increased caring and consideration for others.
- Healthy choices – better adherence to meditation, yoga, exercise, ,healthy life style etc.
- Job performance – increased production, greater enjoyment and satisfaction.
- Learning – promotes greater focus; languages, computer programming, advanced math etc.
- Menstruation – eases PMS symptoms, pain, and cramping.
- Mood elevation.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Psychotherapy – grants greater personal insight.
- Recovery from addiction.
- Trauma – reduces unexpected triggers.
- Writing – eliminates writer’s block.